I like to remember my life by making a list of things that make me smile. Here’s an overview of my March 2013:
- Having brunch at Peach & Pear
- Getting my new diary which is filled with lots of cute Molang drawings and stickers!
- Mocktails! on several occasions
- Watching the finale of Wie Is De Mol
- Receiving my new AP1 goodies
- Receiving mail under the name Cumberbatch (⌒▽⌒)☆
- muffins for breakfast
- Wearing bonnets for the TEAley Run 2! ~ And finding cute tea rooms! [original post]
- Dancing in Lolita in the Leeds Uni Union with my cool friends who are cool ♡ [original post]
- Hosting the green meet (☆^O^☆)
- Exploring Leeds in the snow, trekking to the new Trinity shopping centre and finding the LEGO store
- This sparkly horseeee °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
- New loooong mint wig, it’s perfect ～
- Finding a perfect mintgreen MLP shirt at H&M (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫･*:.｡. .｡.:*･
- Taking the long route back from York to Leeds, passing cute train stations and beautiful countryside
Other things that made me happy this month were:
- Getting tickets for Frock On! so I can be reunited with my Belgian Lolita family ♡ ♡ ♡
- Easter break, being done with term 2! SO DONE!
- Watching movies. We watched Scott Pilgrim, Hercules, Ponyo, The Secret Of Kells, UP, The Hunger Games, Bridesmaids, Jumanji, the Naked Gun. We also watched episodes of LOST and Friends, two shows that are always fun to watch.
- NEW DOCTOR WHO yeahhhh~
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:* More PMA posts *・°☆.。.:*・°☆
6 thoughts on “pma ♡ things that make me smile”
whuu what a cool article, the dude has really nice hair omg!
Aaand I also was wondering if you also come to the japan expo this year?
Thank you! And he says thank you as well, haha.
Aaannnddd yes!!! (✿◠‿◠) I’m there on Friday and Saturday! What about you?
Nice recap ^__^ ik vind je lolita stijl echt super gaaf!
En ik zie hier enkele bloggers bij die meeting
Hiiiii ♥ I always love to see lolita photo’s, they make me cheery! And your outfits are always so nice
I love that last photo of the pretty houses. We don’t really have that kind of houses in Sweden. We have a lot of old houses but not anything which looks like that specific style found in the UK. I think the biggest difference is here old countryside houses aren’t made of stone but there’s also something very different about the architecture.
You found that MLP T-shirt at HM? That’s amazing because those ponies on it looks like the old ponies of the 80s. The new MLPs looks completely different. Cool that they’d sell a T-shirt with the old ponies on. They’re much prettier than the new ones.
I totally adore your outfits and the mint wig is so pretty. I want pastel hair as well.
Still I think Sweden has cool architecture too!
And yes! It was in the Divided section. I especially love it so much because of the vintage ponies, I don’t like the look of the new ponies. So when I was told about this t-shirt I had had had to have it! XD
And thanks! If it was easier to have pastel hair, I would have it allllll the time, hahaha.