So I have been having issues getting into my website editor and I’m still super behind on my plan to at least post Room for Thought / PMA posts once a month, but who cares that it’s March, let’s take a look at January!
NEW YEAR! New chances! [Not really.] New things! [Yes.] This January was full of new Wie Is… De Mol?, lunch dates, working days, rain, a visit to Paris for a 70s style 70th birthday party, making French tests for students to do, picking up Gaeilge again, finding work very meh and also more vegan fooooood.
Let’s have some PMA and make a list! I was totally super duper extra happy that:
- I got some good hangs with my friends in Roffa ♡
- I finally got to see Her in the cinema
- The winter-break for derby training was over and we got to do exercise in the horrible cold, yaaay ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
- I got my new passport! ｡◕ ‿ ◕｡ Finally one with a decent picture!!!
- I ate some really good vegan junk food: cinnamon roll, chocolate cake, snackbar, pizza…
- There was a really really nice unforgettable weekend with two dates (｡♥‿♥｡) and two movies
- Benedict Cumberbatch was amaaazing in The Imitation Game
- I also ate lots of poffertjes (─‿‿─)
- and took many baths
[this should not be on my lists anymore haha]
- we went to Paris! saw my family, danced to 70s music dressed like 70s people and ate more yummy vegan snacks
- and the next day Normal Guy bought us Tsum Tsum in the Disney Store ♡
- I dressed up like a space alien for a 90s party, which was incidentally one of the funnest nights out in Roffa in a while
- I unearthed my Tamagotchi and My Little Pony collection (✿◠‿◠)
- Normal Guy got to experience the epicness of Lilo & Stitch [and I got to relive it (◕‿-) it’s still one of my favourites!]
- and finally, January means new Wie Is… De Mol? which makes all Dutch people go a bit crazy for a bit, and now that I’m writing this it’s already over but it was exciting while it lasted. Whooopp!!! Also I have to say I was totally wrong (≧ω≦) but I can’t wait for next year, haha!
January was good! I’m missing a lot of good photos here but I still got a lot of moments ♡ I really still like this app and hopefully I will keep it up all through 2015 and have a cool book at the end of the year! Those good photos will somehow end up on my Instagram in like, 8 months. But until then, here’s my outfit from the 90s party cause it made me happy~
Tamagotchi shirt • vintage ♡ sparkly shorts • Topshop ♡ legwarmers • Cyberdog ♡ shoes • Yosuke
sunglasses • H&M ♡ Tamagotchis & Popple bag • vintage