I like to remember my life by making a list of things that make me smile. Here’s an overview of my March 2013:
- Having brunch at Peach & Pear
- Getting my new diary which is filled with lots of cute Molang drawings and stickers!
- Mocktails! on several occasions
- Watching the finale of Wie Is De Mol
- Receiving my new AP1 goodies
- Receiving mail under the name Cumberbatch (⌒▽⌒)☆
- When Lobster made us muffins for breakfast
- Wearing bonnets for the TEAley Run 2! ~ And finding cute tea rooms! [original post]
- Dancing in Lolita in the Leeds Uni Union with my cool friends who are cool ♡ [original post]
- Hosting the green meet (☆^O^☆)
- Exploring Leeds in the snow with Lobster, trekking to the new Trinity shopping centre and finding the LEGO store
- This sparkly horseeee °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
- New loooong mint wig, it’s perfect ～
- Coming to York and having nice food
- Finding a perfect mintgreen MLP shirt at H&M (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫･*:.｡. .｡.:*･
- Taking the long route back from York to Leeds, passing cute train stations and beautiful countryside
Other things that made me happy this month were:
- Getting tickets for Frock On! so I can be reunited with my Belgian Lolita family ♡ ♡ ♡
- Easter break, being done with term 2! SO DONE!
- Watching movies with Lobster. We watched Scott Pilgrim, Hercules, Ponyo, The Secret Of Kells, UP, The Hunger Games, Bridesmaids, Jumanji, the Naked Gun. We also watched episodes of LOST and Friends, two shows that are always fun to watch.
- NEW DOCTOR WHO yeahhhh~
☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:* More PMA posts *・°☆.。.:*・°☆