It’s a little late, but… I like to remember my life by making a list of things that make me smile. Here’s an overview of my February 2013:
[Note: yes, some of these photos might be familiar if you’ve read my blog posts! But they were part of my month so they are part of my list.]
- coloured drinks at Corporation in Sheffield
- my new bed covers
- my zoo of stuffed friends hidden behind my mountains of pillows
- sewing on the bus on the way to see Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
- meeting lovely friends and writing a small message to Kyary
- the most ridiculous purikura of my life so far!
- Actually seeing Kyary! ♡
- Finding the perfect things to add to my outfit at the last minute and wearing a snuggly cape while it was snowing
- a rainbow on the most epic Davey Day ♡
- sparkly shower times
- yummy food and date times
- PHOTOMATON TIMES ♡ twice in a month☆彡
- winning at dancing games *(*´∀｀*)☆
- making delicious vegan cupcakes
- Tealeaf reading with SocieTEA, it was very amateurish but sooo much fun! I recommend it to everyone!
- Accidentally matching with icecreams (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫･*:.｡. .｡.:*･
- Making broccoli soup
- Going out dancing looking like a 90s kid [with ponies on my head]
- My new Cinderella t-shirt from Uniqlo
- My ‘new’ vintage ponies (◕‿◕✿)
- eating so much vegan pizza, it made me literally sick to my stomach. [Okay, having tummy ache wasn’t very fun, but it was worth it. ]
- And the sun was shining and I was wearing things with hearts on~♡
Other things that made me happy this month were:
- The new series of the original Being Human! But the fact that this is the last series made me not happy at all .
- Holidays like pancake day and Lunar New Year! February is filled with happy holidays even though Davey Day is obviously the best one. Being able to celebrate with my friends overseas via Skype made me super happy too. ☆
- Seeing Les Misérables with my friend Michaela and recognising Samantha Barks from when I used to watch I’d Do Anything. But overall, just fangirling over Les Misérables haha. We thought we weren’t going to end up seeing this movie at all so it was really great when we did!
- Getting a good grade for my Japanese speaking exam, as well as passing all my other January exams!
- Finding out my face is in the Japanese Gothic & Lolita Bible, and finally seeing my very very old street snap in the English Gothic & Lolita Bible. Note, the photo was taken in late 2008 and the issue released in Spring 2009. I never knew the photo was actually used until I came to Leeds and my friends told me about it. This month I finally got to see it in the flesh! Crazy, hahaha.
- My Leeds Lolita community! Everyone is super, super, suuuuper lovely! No drama, but a friendly, considerate and fun bunch. Major love ♡~!
- Rekindling my love for Lolita in general. I had fallen into a little bit of a slump and couldn’t really get myself excited to wear old things in a new way. But for some reason the last few meet ups made me really happy and inspired again.
- Watching lots and lots and loooots of Game of Thrones. We watched all of the two seasons in a few days. I CAN’T WAIT FOR MORE!
- Reaching high scores on games on my phone. I just play silly games from time to time when I’m bored, but reaching high scores makes me happy. hahahaha.
I can’t believe it went by so fast! Such a short and eventful month.